Saturday, July 15, 2006

I don't know if anyone will care, but I have decided to create a weblog to document the production of our video (Run At Me, Slut).

For those who don't know, the video will feature full parts from a number of reasonably unknown Australian riders. Namely, Zack Musarsa (Melbourne), Daniel Wallis (Canberra), Zac Miner (from some redneck town where they have an annual ute rodeo), and Liam Fahy Hampton (Canberra). This line up may change before we're done, but it's pretty much how I would want it. All these guys are good friends of mine, and they also happen to be sufficiently awesome on bikes. The production should run for about two years (we're one year into it right now).

What I really hope this video does is promote some of Australia's lesser known riders. And I think when these guy's finish the sections they want to make, it will blow people's mind.

The filming and editing will be done solely by myself (which is hard at times, believe me!), and is heavily influenced by skate videos (because that's what I'm into). Production quality is just as important to me as the riding. I also vow to never use Australian hip hop, because I hate that rubbish.

I will try to keep this site updated with video and photos from the production. The video side might be lacking a bit though because we don't want to pop our load before the video is even out. I will try though.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lack of aussie hip-hop > all

Anonymous said...

Yee-ah dawg rite tharr. I love you Daniel.

Anonymous said...

word nigz.

looking forward to this shit!

 


Google