Thursday, November 08, 2007

Liam Fahy Hampton: The College Years


Sometimes it feels as though this blog should be renamed 'The Life and Times of Liam Fahy Hampton." I mean, I mention him in every other post. This is partly due to the fact that we don't have spare photos of anyone else, and also that none of our other friends are doing shit at the moment.

The latest development is that Liam has now been picked up by both Profile and Orchid in the US. He even had an interview (wtf) at the Little Devil warehouse.

In even bigger news, Liam has made his first appearance in BMXPRESS (Australia's premier BMX publication) with a bangin' pedal slide on a foot high skatepark rail. I know this has been a dream for a long time, so if you see him knocking about be sure to give him a firm handshake and a 'nahyourerightmate.'

That's it for now. I will update with more useless shit as it come to hand.

1 comment:

dont hate me cause you aint me said...

hahahahha bout time that nigga got some good coverage!
n wats this aint doin shit business! nayouritemate :)

 


Google